Be Happy and BE SAFE!

Safety is key.
Enjoy this wonderful article written by Susan at Sweet Pickles about safe babywearing.

BABYWEARING SAFETY

Saturday, August 14, 2010

WRAPSTAR CUSTOMER PHOTO CONTEST: TAKE 2!!

I picked 2 winners from the last round, but I need a few more pictures ladies!!!

My new website will hopefully be LIVE in the next week or two....so beautiful pictures, make for a beautiful website!!

SO...this is what I need! I need you ladies to get dolled up, go somewhere beautiful and have fun taking pictures!

the winners will recieve a W

ee Wrapstar!!! (and faster than the winners from round one, since my 6yo will be going back to school this week! hahaha!)

please send submissions to: wrapstarbabycarriers@gmail.com

I am including the winners from the last contest so you ladies can get an idea of what I am looking for.

And thank you for all the participation from last time!

1 comment: