Be Happy and BE SAFE!

Safety is key.
Enjoy this wonderful article written by Susan at Sweet Pickles about safe babywearing.

BABYWEARING SAFETY

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

CUSTOM SLOTS!

ok, I will be posting 2 custom slots a week. The day/time will NOT change.

The day/time will be:

Tuesdays at 1pm CST
Thursdays at 9pm CST

If there are any changes to this schedule I will let you know. These custom slots will be for EITHER a Mei Tai OR wrap conversion. It will be for whatever you want.

I will ask though, please have your wrap ready and your fabric choices picked out before purchase. Having a delay in materials makes it very difficult for me to get orders out in a timely manner, and I get back logged.

I am also on schedule for another store stocking at the end of the month.

1 comment:

  1. its 1300 local time ( for you) and I'm not sure how to put my name in for a custom mei tai so I will try here first!

    Melinda Waller
    Waller_melinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete