Be Happy and BE SAFE!

Safety is key.
Enjoy this wonderful article written by Susan at Sweet Pickles about safe babywearing.

BABYWEARING SAFETY

Monday, March 8, 2010

Please note new Applique pricing

Hello all! I wanted to give you guys an update that I have to increase the prices on my appliques. I am getting more and more requests for intricate and difficult appliques. I do not mind doing them, but I need to price accordingly. I am going to base my prices on hours of work. I don't think a lot of people realize the time those appliques take. For example, the much loved "Tree of Life" applique takes me 8 hours to do. I hope everyone understands why I have to do it. Let me know if you have a budget you need to meet, and I can help get you the correct applique to hit your budget!

Thanks again so much everyone!

1 comment: