Be Happy and BE SAFE!

Safety is key.
Enjoy this wonderful article written by Susan at Sweet Pickles about safe babywearing.

BABYWEARING SAFETY

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thank you all..

We moved. It was horrible. I never want to move again. I will die in this house, then they can seal it up like my tomb. I never want to move again.

We love our new house, and we are getting settled in. But my time getting sewing done took a nose dive. I was so busy with packing, then moving, then unpacking.....I feel like I am finally getting back into the swing of things.

I know how frustrating this must have been for those of you on my custom list, having to wait longer. I am so apologetic about that, and appreciate your understanding.

I am finally rocking and rolling again, so I should be finishing up the custom list within in the next 2-3 wks.

Thank you again, to all my wonderful fans............

1 comment:

  1. Welcome.We are really happy visit this blog.I need a essay help. Please anyone help me.

    ReplyDelete